There are times when you need a little bit of inspiration to get through the day. A few quotes from notable persons that will leave you inspired. Here are 15 quotes that will send shivers down your spine and leave you inspired.
1. They tried to bury us, they didn’t know we were seeds
— Chinese Proverb
2. Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75
— Benjamin Franklin
4. “Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.”
–- Friedrich Nietzsche
5. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
— T.E. Lawrence
7. There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time.
— David Eagleman
9. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
— Oscar Wilde
10. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.’
– – Anne Frank
11. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
–Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.”
–- Charles Bukowski, Factotum
14. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me
— Charlotte Brontë
Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
-William Ernest Henley